The term ‘Bistro Henry’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1942 Depot St., Manchester Center, VT 05255. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about Bistro Henry on this site, you should not assume that the information provided is always up to date or that this site contains all the relevant information available about the company or its employment opportunities, policies or procedures.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Submissions And Use Of This Site
- You agree that you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions that you may make, and that you will not submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You further agree not to submit anything to the site that may violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s).
- While Bistro Henry appreciates your feedback, we do not want and cannot accept any ideas that you may consider proprietary; this includes, but is not limited to, ideas regarding recipes, product development, operations, etc. Therefore, any materials, ideas or other information (collectively, "Materials") submitted to this site are deemed provided to Bistro Henry with a royalty free, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, sub-license, distribute, create derivative works from, or otherwise use the Materials throughout the universe in any medium and through any method of distribution, transmission, and display. This is true even if the Materials are labeled or otherwise marked as confidential or proprietary.
Product Sales And Availability
- All prices displayed on this site are in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States. Bistro Henry reserves the right, without prior notice and without incurring any obligations, to discontinue or change the specifications of any products or services offered on this site.
- Except for material in the public domain under United States copyright law, all material contained on the Web site (including all software, HTML code, Java applets and other code) is protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
- None of the material contained on Generic Website may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Bistro Henry.