Bistro Henry Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Bistro Henry. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Bistro Henry collects, and the ways in which Bistro Henry uses that personal information.
This privacy statement
Personal information collection
Bistro Henry may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including non-identifying information such as IP address, referring pages etc.)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name and email address
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including gift or gift card orders
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services email updates
- any other information that you send to Bistro Henry
Using personal information
Bistro Henry may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications that you have registered to receive
Where Bistro Henry discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bistro Henry may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Bistro Henry will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bistro Henry will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Bistro Henry is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Bistro Henry
- by email; or
- by post to: Bistro Henry; 1942 Depot St., Manchester Center, VT 05255